[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot errors

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:38:48 EDT 2007

I got another buildbot notification and as far as I can tell it has nothing
to do with my last commit. The stdio output is at

http://buildbot.scipy.org/MacOSX%20x86/builds/49/step-shell/0

And the errors seem to be of this sort:

_configtest.c: In function 'main':
_configtest.c:4: error: 'isnan' undeclared (first use in this function)
_configtest.c:4: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
_configtest.c:4: error: for each function it appears in.)
_configtest.c: In function 'main':
_configtest.c:4: error: 'isnan' undeclared (first use in this function)
_configtest.c:4: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
_configtest.c:4: error: for each function it appears in.)

_configtest.c: In function 'main':
_configtest.c:4: error: 'isinf' undeclared (first use in this function)
_configtest.c:4: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
_configtest.c:4: error: for each function it appears in.)
_configtest.c: In function 'main':
_configtest.c:4: error: 'isinf' undeclared (first use in this function)
_configtest.c:4: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
_configtest.c:4: error: for each function it appears in.)

I haven't had any problems compiling on my own machine.

Chuck