[Numpy-discussion] Using the numpy buildbot for svn branches ?

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Sep 24 07:44:42 EDT 2007

Pearu Peterson wrote:
> David Cournapeau wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>     I have a first prototype ready for scons support in numpy.distutils
>> in a numpy svn branch, and would like to test it on as many
>> configurations as possible to see whether my design is OK. Is it
>> possible to add a branch to the buildbot ?
>>

> I think you can run build in buildbot by specifying branch and revision
> number directly in buildbot.scipy.org site. Just click on the name of
> a buildbot machine (eg `Linux x86_64 Ubuntu`) and you should get
> the corresponing dialog.

Thanks Pearu, there is indeed such a dialog, I just didn't think it
would be possible to use the buildbot without any kind of login/pass.

But unfortunately, I don't seem to get how to set up a different url: if
I use branches/numpy.scons as a branch name, it does not work (there are
two failed builds because of unfound url), and if I set the whole url
(http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/branches/numpy.scons), nothing seems to
happen.

cheers,

David