[Numpy-discussion] Using the numpy buildbot for svn branches ?

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:22:47 EDT 2007

> > It should have worked with the first solution. Did you try "trunk", to
> > see if it works ?

It does not seem to work with only trunk.

This should have worked if the buildbot was setup to work with branches (or
even tags, for that matter).

> I don't know if this is relevant, but in the html generated from the
> trace, there is the following
> (http://buildbot.scipy.org/Linux%20x86%20Ubuntu/builds/131/step-svn/0)
>
> svnurl    'http://scipy.org/svn/numpy/trunk'
> Locals
> branch    'branches/numpy.scons'
>
> Which may indicate that trunk is hardcoded in the svn url ?

According to the documentation, either svnurl or baseURL should be used, not
both. And to use branches, baseURL must be used, so we have our answer :(

Matthieu