[Numpy-discussion] MD5 signature for Numpy distro file

David E. Sallis David.Sallis at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 25 16:20:39 EDT 2007

I originally posted this to the list without joining and the moderator bounced it (I know it may still be posted, so sorry for the
repetition).

My security officer and sysadmins require MD5 checksums (or some other digital signature) for every piece of software that we
request for installation, and I can't find such in any of the Numpy web pages or repositories.  Is that available in a place I
haven't looked or can the Numpy author(s) provide one?

Many thanks.

--
David E. Sallis, Software Architect
General Dynamics Information Technology