[Numpy-discussion] Final push for NumPy 1.0.5 (I need your help!)

Anne Archibald peridot.faceted at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 13:49:55 EDT 2008

On 04/04/2008, Travis E. Oliphant <oliphant at enthought.com> wrote:

> Hey Anne,
>
>  Do you currently have SVN access?   Would you like it?
>
>  I think the SciPy/NumPy sprint would be a good time to clean-up the
>  committers list and add new people interested in helping.

I don't have SVN access. I'd be happy (and careful!) to have it, but I
should warn you that I won't have time to do serious, regular
development on scipy/numpy; I do hope to be able to write a little
code here and there, though, and it would be handy to be able to add
it directly instead of sending patches into the ether.

Anne