[Numpy-discussion] Back to Simple financial functions for NumPy (was Re: packaging scipy)

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Mon Apr 7 16:56:15 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:52:45PM -0500, Travis E. Oliphant wrote:
> This discussion is interesting, but it is really better suited for 1.1,
> isn't it?

Yes. The original dicussion was about adding simple financial functions
for Numpy.

I think the functions you wrote should land somewhere. We may disagree on
where, and you should choose based on feedback here and your personnal
feeling, but I hope they will indeed be published somewhere.

Cheers,

Gaël