[Numpy-discussion] numpyx.pyx (recent svn) works?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:00:17 EDT 2008

Hey,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 9:17 AM, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > I tried numpyx.pyx with cython-0.9.6.12.
>
>  These were written for and still work with Pyrex. If it doesn't work
>  with Cython then that is either a bug in Cython or an intentional
>  incompatibility of Cython.

I just updated  all this code to run with cython here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~fdo.perez/+junk/numpy-cython

Do we want to just switch over to cython and use this instead?  If
people think that the cython switch is OK for 1.0.5 I can do it, but
I'm not about to touch this before others approve...

Cheers,