[Numpy-discussion] ticket #539

Robert Kern rkern at enthought.com
Wed Apr 9 16:33:49 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 4:11 AM, Jarrod Millman <millman at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Hello Robert Kern (or some else who wants to take this).
>
>  This one has a patch:
>  http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/581
>
>  Can you verify that it is safe/correct and commit it?

Fixed, along with a couple of ancillary issues in r5007 and r5008. The
state tuple needed to be updated with the cached Gaussian value. Since
this is the actual piece of data that gets pickled to reconstruct a
RandomState object, set_state() still accepts an older tuple that does
not have this value.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."