[Numpy-discussion] Numpy-discussion Digest, Vol 19, Issue, 44

Thu Apr 10 14:46:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

> I receive the NumPy and SciPy digests because the amount of traffic
> on the lists is so high and my time to keep up with them is so limited
> (there is probably a way to filter emails in Thunderbird that would
> work, but I still have to figure that out).

Why not just create a filter that (i) marks the message as read, and
(ii) files it into a numpy folder. You can then just look in there
whenever you feel like you have the time/inclination and the high
traffic should go pretty much unnoticed, no?

It's what I do, anyway ... oh, and also having the mails sent to a
list-only email address helps, too.

-steve