[Numpy-discussion] Release of NumPy

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 15 01:43:14 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's not rush 1.1, then. I think with another week or two we should be able
> to settle most of the outstanding bugs and it would be good to do so before
> getting caught up in planning 1.2.

+1.  I think that we are so close to closing every reported bug that
spending another week or two would be wise.  I also want to have very
stable and easy-to-use binaries for both Windows and Mac for this
release, which we are very close to doing.  Chris has all ready made
MacOS X binaries; he is just cleaning up a few things before asking
for more testing.

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley