[Numpy-discussion] numpy release

Ondrej Certik ondrej at certik.cz
Wed Apr 23 08:32:16 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Ondrej Certik <ondrej at certik.cz> wrote:
> Hi Jarrod,
>
>  any news with the 1.0.5? If you have same prerelease, I'd like to test
>  it. Debian has just moved from python2.4 to python2.5 yesterday, so
>  I'd like to test numpy in advance, I am sure there will be some issues
>  to fix.

What is the plan with the release? There are some minor problems in
the Debian package, some of which are fixed by the new release.
I didn't fix those in Debian as I thought the new release is coming
out. But if it's going to take let's say month or two, I'll fix the
current Debian package now.

Thanks,
Ondrej