[Numpy-discussion] numpy release

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Thu Apr 24 08:53:07 EDT 2008

Some, including me, stated that the matrix class suffer some deficiencies, so, after playing a bit with matrices, we always go back to the good old ndarray class.  There were some arguments on this list what/if should be dome to correct it. I welcome any attempt to build a code that demonstrates an alternative.

  Nadav.