[Numpy-discussion] running numpy tests

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Tue Aug 5 11:54:50 EDT 2008

On Aug 5, 2008, at 3:53 PM, Alan McIntyre wrote:
> At the moment, bench() doesn't work.  That's something I'll try to
> look at this week, but from Friday until the 15th I'm going to be
> driving most of the time and may not get as much done as I'd like.

Thanks for the confirmation.

The import speedup patch I just submitted keeps the 'bench' definitions
there (including one that was missing).  But instead of defining it
as a bound method, I used functions that import the testing submodule
and construct/call the right objects.

It should behave the same.  I think.

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com