[Numpy-discussion] Horizontal lines in diffraction image (NumPyFFT)

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Sat Aug 9 11:39:33 EDT 2008

I run your code, and the results seems to me realistic, similar to what I got long back ago --- I do not see artefacts. You may try a more elaborate approach (vector field propagation) using camfr (sf.net/projects/camfr).

  Nadav.

N.B. I tried to attach the image I got b y running your script, but I was too big to for this mailing list.