[Numpy-discussion] ATTENTION: 1.2.0b1 tagged tomorrow

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Sun Aug 10 21:48:01 EDT 2008

Hello,

The C-API change was committed in revision 5626:
http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/5626
Please note that this change requires recompiling extension modules.

A draft of the release notes can be found here:
http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/milestone/1.2.0
Please take a look and let me know if I am missing anything.

I will be tagging the 1.2.0b1 tomorrow.  The beta release will be
followed by a release candidate at the beginning of the SciPy
conference with the final release planned for the end of the
conference.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman