[Numpy-discussion] [REVIEW] Update NumPy API format to support updates that don't break binary compatibility

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Sat Aug 16 03:21:35 EDT 2008

Looking at the code, but not testing it -- this looks fine to me. (I
wrote the original NPY_VERSION stuff and sent it to Travis, who modified
and included it.)

I have added a couple of extremely minor points to the code review tool
-- as much as a chance to play with the tool as to comment on the code.

-Andrew