[Numpy-discussion] Interrupting long running calculations ....

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Mon Aug 18 03:09:52 EDT 2008

Hi,
Could someone remind me of the current state of numpy with regards to
honoring KeyboardInterrupts !?
I think KeyboardInterrupt is the exception that would have to be used
to do this kind of thing - right !? E.g. by pressing Ctrl-C....

Another question, and not quite numpy specific, is how to generate
this exception from another thread -- effectively "injecting" it into
the calling stack !? I ask this, because I'm using wxPython, which
makes things even more complicated .... :-(

Thanks for any help,

Sebastian Haase