[Numpy-discussion] Singular Matrix problem with Matplitlib in Numpy (Windows - AMD64)

Michael Abshoff michael.abshoff at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 17 05:15:21 EST 2008

George wrote:
> David Cournapeau <cournape <at> gmail.com> writes:

<SNIP>

Hi George,

> I have debugged some more but I am in deep (murky) waters, but I have also ran
> out of ideas. If anybody has some more suggestions, please post them.

Could you post a full example with additional version info that you are
using? Ever since Sage upgraded to Matplotlib 0.98.3 I have been seeing
issues with uninitilized values being used in certain code paths. This
could be the source of potential trouble even though it doesn't seem to
cause any observable trouble with gcc for example.

Cheers,

Michael