[Numpy-discussion] Numpy and C++ integration...

Vince Fulco vfulco1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:02:29 EST 2008

Dear Numpy Experts-  I find myself working with Numpy arrays and
wanting to access *simple* C++ functions for time series returning the
results to Numpy.  As I am a relatively new user of Python/Numpy, the
number of paths to use in incorporating C++ code into one's scripts is
daunting.  I've attempted the Weave app but can not get past the
examples.  I've also looked at all the other choices out there such as
Boost, SIP, PyInline, etc.  Any trailheads for the simplest approach
(assuming a very minimal understanding of C++) would be much
appreciated.  At this point, I can't release the code however for
review.  Thank you.

--
Vince Fulco