[Numpy-discussion] Numpy and C++ integration...

Barry Wark barrywark at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:23:58 EST 2008

For comparison of ctypes and SWIG wrappers of a simple C++ codebase,
feel free to take a look at the code for scikits.ann
(http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki/AnnWrapper). The original wrapper
was written using SWIG and the numpy typemaps. Rob Hetland has coded
an almost-the-same API wrapper using ctypes which is linked from the
above wiki page. Perhaps it will help the OP to see a similar project
side-by-side.

Barry