[Numpy-discussion] [ANN] numscons 0.4.1. Building numpy with MS compiler + g77 works !

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:30:04 EST 2008

Hi,

I've just finished a new release of numscons. This version is the
first one to be able to compile numpy using MS compilers and g77
compiler on windows, which was the last "big" platform not supported
by numscons.

This also means I can now refocus on building scipy with numscons, so
that the whole numpy/scipy framework can be built with numscons on all
platforms. This release is available through pypi (just use
easy_install numscons, or easy_install -U numscons to upgrade a

https://launchpad.net/numpy.scons.support/0.4/0.4.1

cheers,

David