[Numpy-discussion] Closing tickets

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Feb 24 00:47:50 EST 2008

Charles R Harris wrote:
> I believe there are a number of tickets that can be closed. Will the
> relevant folks please comment on the following:
>
> #632: numpy.histogram fails with bin=<list>
> #568: Aligned allocator for numpy

This one is not done, the ticket should not be closed. There was some
discussion about it, but it did not go far enough. I don't see this
going in 1.0.5; I am less convinced now that it is useful as it is (I
certainly still believe we need aligned allocator, though).

> #558: 'axis' support for numpy.median()
> #555: setting random seed does not work with a numpy.int64
> #551: numpy.ndarray messed up after unpickling
> #69: Why numpy headers are installed using add_data_dir and not
> add_headers?

I can't edit the main wiki page, so I cannot add the FAQ link. I would
be happy to add the last description on the ticket, if Robert thinks
this one is OK.

cheers,

David