[Numpy-discussion] planet.scipy.org

Ondrej Certik ondrej at certik.cz
Tue Jan 1 15:07:52 EST 2008

On Dec 31, 2007 11:43 PM, Jarrod Millman <millman at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I just wanted to announce that we now have a NumPy/SciPy blog
> aggregator thanks to Gaël Varoquaux:  http://planet.scipy.org/

Cool! I was going to write an email that it could be a good idea. Thanks Gael.

> Feel free to contact me if you have a blog that you would like included.

Is it just for anything, or just scipy/numpy related?

I use this blog:

http://ondrejcertik.blogspot.com/

however, since I am new to blogging, I am not sure what the best practise is.

I blog about a lot of things (SymPy, Sage, Debian), but I think just
something is suitable to be on planet.scipy.org.
So I think the best way is to just use tags. So could you please put
this into the planet.conf?

[http://ondrejcertik.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/scipy]
name = Ondřej Čertík

and I'll be tagging scipy related blogposts with the scipy tag
(currently 0 posts:).

Ondrej