[Numpy-discussion] Initial Hg experiences on Windows

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel corrada at cs.umass.edu
Sun Jan 6 12:26:10 EST 2008

I also have been playing with Hg on Windows apropos discussions on the
list. I plan to move repositories at my lab to Hg. I second everything
Bill Baxter has said. I plan to use Hg myself and to continue exploring
its use but TortoiseHg is not yet at the level of ease of use that
TortoiseSVN is for people who just want it to work transparently. This
will delay our move to Hg from SVN.