[Numpy-discussion] [ANN] numscons 0.3.0 release

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Jan 25 07:08:22 EST 2008

Neal Becker wrote:
> Is numscons specific to numpy/scipy, or is it for building arbitrary python
> extensions (replacing distutils?).  I'm hoping for the latter.
Actually, another way to answer your question: I am working on a patch
such as the part of numscons which takes care of building python
extensions in a cross platform way can be included in scons itself (I
already have contribute quite a few patches/fix for scons since I
started this, since I would rather not depend on in-house changes to scons).

cheers,

David