[Numpy-discussion] Documentation: topical docs and reviewing our work

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Wed Jul 9 04:28:23 EDT 2008

Hi all,

A `numpy.doc` sub-module has been added, which contains documentation
for topics such as indexing, broadcasting, array operations etc.
These can be edited from the documentation wiki:

http://sd-2116.dedibox.fr/pydocweb/doc/numpy.doc/

If you'd like to document a topic that is not there, let me know and
I'll add it.

Further, we have documented a large number of functions, and the list
is growing by the day.  If you go to the docstring summary page:

http://sd-2116.dedibox.fr/pydocweb/doc/

the ones ready for review are marked in pink, right at the top.

Please log in and leave comments on those.  Your input would be much
appreciated!

Regards
Stéfan