[Numpy-discussion] trapz documentation on Examples pages

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Sun Jul 13 11:55:01 EDT 2008

There are two examples pages:
http://www.scipy.org/Numpy_Example_List_With_Doc
http://www.scipy.org/Numpy_Example_List

The latter says:

    This page contains a large database of examples
    demonstrating most of the Numpy functionality. Numpy
    Example List With Doc has these examples interleaved
    with the built-in documentation, but is not as regularly
    updated as this page.

So I expect the latter to be most complete and up-to-date.
(Indeed, I assume it automagically generated.)
But ``trapz`` is documented on the former but not the latter.
Is there a reason?

Thank you,
Alan Isaac