[Numpy-discussion] Release 1.1.1

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 20:05:27 EDT 2008

All,

The rc release of numpy-1.1.1 is due out next Sunday. I have gone through
the commits made to the trunk since the 1.1.x branch to pull out backport
candidates. If you find your name here could you make the backport or say
why you think it inappropriate.

David, I know that these are mostly build fixes and you have backported many
of them, but I don't know the current build state of 1.1.x

cdavid
    r5236
    r5240
    r5266
    r5267
    r5268
    r5269
    r5270
    r5271
    r5272
    r5273
    r5274
    r5275
    r5276
    r5277
    r5278
    r5279
    r5280
    r5281
    r5282
    r5283
    r5302
    r5304
    r5355
    r5365
    r5366
    r5367
    r5368

These are mine and I'll take care of them.

charris
    r5259
    r5312
    r5322
    r5324
    r5392
    r5394
    r5399
    r5406
    r5407

dhuard
    r5254

fperez
    r5298
    r5301
    r5303

jarrod
    r5285

oliphant
    r5245
    r5255

Pierre, I know you have been working diligently to get masked arrays up to
speed and have made numerous fixes in the 1.1.x branch. All the tests pass
for me. Is there more that needs to be done?

pierregm
    r5242
    r5244
    r5248
    r5249
    r5251
    r5253
    r5256
    r5260
    r5263
    r5264
    r5284
    r5292
    r5314
    r5329
    r5332

ptvirtan
    r5261

rkern
    r5296
    r5297
    r5342
    r5349
    r5357

Stefan, these are mostly documentation related. IIRC, you planned to update
the documentation in 1.1.1, which probably also needs ptvirtan's commit
above. What is the current status of this project?

stefan
    r5290
    r5293
    r5294