[Numpy-discussion] Release 1.1.1

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Tue Jul 15 03:24:38 EDT 2008

2008/7/15 Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris at gmail.com>:
> Stefan, these are mostly documentation related. IIRC, you planned to update
> the documentation in 1.1.1, which probably also needs ptvirtan's commit
> above. What is the current status of this project?

The plan was to include the documentation as part of 1.2.  RC1 should
be released on 4 August, IIRC, and I'll have it merged by then.

>     r5290
>     r5294
>     r5299
>     r5372

These are fixes to the documentation standard, and can easily be back-ported.

>     r5293 # Add `ma` to __all__
>     r5360 # Piecewise bug-fix

I shall also include these bug-fixes.

>     r5371

This introduces the numpy.doc framework, and can be postponed until 1.2.

Regards
Stéfan