[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.1rc1 to be tagged tonight

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 22 00:41:42 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 6:59 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm in favor of putting it in. Pierre has also made some fixes to masked
> arrays. I think that is about the end of it for 1.1.1. However, if anyone is
> running Python 2.3 it would be helpful if you could test the release
> candidate as the buildbots are all 2.4 or 2.5.

Hey Chuck,

Let's commit the changes to the 1.1.x branch and I can tag a 1.1.1rc2
tomorrow night (in about 24 hours).  Is that enough time for everyone
to get there final fixes in?

I will ask Chris and David to wait until I tag 1.1.1rc2 to create new
binaries (assuming they haven't done so all ready).

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley