[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.1rc1 to be tagged tonight

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:27:38 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Pierre GM <pgmdevlist at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 22 July 2008 02:06:35 Charles R Harris wrote:
> > But I thought Gentoo was for uber geeks? And testing the cpu cooler.
>
> Turns out that I'm not one. It's educational, though, but the older I get,
> the
> less compiling kernels and tweaking OS corresponds to my idea of fun.
>
> > Anyway, the tests pass now, thanks.
>
> You're quite welcome, and many apologies for the noise and waste of time.

Looks like you shouldn't use NumpyTestCase for the 1.2 test, however.

/usr/lib/python2.5/unittest.py:507: DeprecationWarning: NumpyTestCase will
be removed in the next release; please update your code to use nose or
unittest
  return self.suiteClass(map(testCaseClass, testCaseNames))
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/numpy/ma/tests/test_extras.py:330:
DeprecationWarning: NumpyTestCase will be removed in the next release;
please update your code to use nose or unittest
  NumpyTestCase.__init__(self, *args, **kwds)

Chuck