[Numpy-discussion] f2py - a recap

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:50:23 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm just reposting here to see if anyone with a stake in f2py has an
opinion/advice on the points below.  F2py feels very much in
autopilot/drifting into the icebergs mode right now.  Is that correct
assessment?

If there's any guidance on where to go, I can at least file tickets on
these points, but I don't want to create unnecessary tickets on trac
if others feel the current  situation is satisfactory and it's just me
who is confused.

Cheers,