[Numpy-discussion] numpy import problem

Bala subramanian bala.biophysics at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 01:19:28 EDT 2008

Dear Alan,
I am using python 2.4.3 that came pre-installed with my linux. I dnt have
any other version. But i noticed another problem. In fact no other modules
are getting imported now. I have pasted the error below. Suggest me what i
should do now.

$ python
Python 2.4.3 (#1, Aug  8 2006, 18:51:20)
[GCC 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.3-20)] on linux2
>>> import numpy
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: No module named numpy