[Numpy-discussion] numpy 1.1.0 build can not find lahey (lf95) fortran compiler (short version)

Lewis E. Randerson lranderson at pppl.gov
Mon Jun 2 11:03:58 EDT 2008

Found the problem.

The pattern in lahey.py differs from the version of Lahey Fujitsu
compiler I have.  Once corrected, the compiler is now found.

P.S.  One of the libraries defined in the file is also incorrect.
Once I have gotten all the way through the SciPy build and
the users have said all works, I'll send in the version of
the successful lahey.py.

Thanks for the help.
Also thanks to the original contributor of lahey.py.  It saved
me a lot of time!

--Lew