[Numpy-discussion] nose changes checked in

Joshua Lippai discerptor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 15:27:47 EDT 2008

I realise this, but 1659 tests in 8.739s with Nose as opposed to just
over 1000 tests in right around 1 second with the previous test system
means there is some kind of slowdown involved besides just the number
of tests being found. Not that I mind: I'm not looking for blazing
speed when running tests, and this Nose system should make it easier
to manage the tests.

Josh