[Numpy-discussion] error importing a f2py compiled module.

Fabrice Silva silva at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Mon Jun 23 03:38:06 EDT 2008

Dear all
I've tried to run f2py on a fortran file which used to be usable from
python some months ago.
Following command lines are applied with success (no errors raised) :
        f2py -m modulename -h tmpo.pyf --overwrite-signature  tmpo.f
        f2py -m modulename -c --f90exec=/usr/bin/f95 tmpo.f

The output of these commands is available here:
http://paste.debian.net/7307

When importing in Python with "import modulename", I have an
ImportError:
        Traceback (most recent call last):
          File "Solveur.py", line 44, in <module>
            import modulename as Modele
        ImportError: modulename.so: failed to map segment from shared
        object: Operation not permitted

How can that be fixed ? Any suggestion ?
Thanks
--
Fabrice Silva
LMA UPR CNRS 7051 - équipe S2M