[Numpy-discussion] SphinxDocString class in new numpy doc framework

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 01:32:33 EDT 2008

Matt,
David Huard and myself have also been working on that. So far, we have a set
of directives (numpyxxx, where xxx is function, attribute, method...) that
satisfy the numpy standard and can be processed by sphinx. We also have the
equivalent autodirectives.

https://code.launchpad.net/~david-huard/scipy/numpydoc
https://code.launchpad.net/~pierregm/scipy/numpydocs

So far, we focused on making sure that the numpy standard was satisfied. I
haven't tried to mix numpy standard and additional rst directives, I'll try
to check that some time this week.

Let me know how it goes.