[Numpy-discussion] SphinxDocString class in new numpy doc framework

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Mon Jun 30 02:14:41 EDT 2008

Hi Matt

The docstring for ``np.swapaxes`` is broken -- notice the indent after
the first line.  If you remove that, things should be fine:

In [31]: d =  np.swapaxes.__doc__

In [32]: d = d.split('\n')

In [33]: d[0] = '    Return a view of an array a with axis1 and axis2
interchanged.'

In [34]: print SphinxDocString('\n'.join(d))

Return a view of an array a with axis1 and axis2 interchanged.

**Parameters**

    **a** : array_like

        Input array.

etc.