[Numpy-discussion] Running doctests on buildbots

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 14:38:20 EDT 2008

Hi all,

It seems to me that the buildbots should be running the doctests in
addition to the unit tests, but right now the buildbot test command
"numpy.test(level=9999,verbosity=9999)" doesn't do that.  We could
either add "doctests=True" to the buildbot test command, or make
"level" above some threshhold run them (currently the level argument
is just ignored anyway).  Since the level and verbosity parameters are
going away in the release after 1.2, it seems more appropriate to just
add the doctests argument.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Alan

P.S. Thanks to whoever installed nose on the buildbots!