[Numpy-discussion] RHEL 5 and CENTOS 5 rpms for blas/lapack/numpy/scipy available on ashigabou

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 12 00:17:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

    Since some people had problems with RHEL/CENTOS, and since the
opensuse build system does provide facilities to build rpms for RHEL and
CENTOS for some time, I quickly updated the ashigabou repository to
handle those distributions. I also added opensuse 10.3 and FC 8, but
those did not require any changes:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ashigabou/

(note that it may take time for the rpms to appear there from the time
they successfully build on the compiler farm, which they just did).

cheers,

David