[Numpy-discussion] numpy's future (1.1 and beyond): whichdirection(s) ?

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Fri Mar 21 06:04:05 EDT 2008

I would like to see a unification of matrices and arrays. I often do calculation which involve both array processing and linear algebra, and the current solution of having function like dot and inv is not aesthetic. Switching between array and matrix types (or using .A attribute of a matrix) is not convinient either.

   Nadav.