[Numpy-discussion] missing function in numpy.ma?

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Thu Mar 27 11:28:27 EDT 2008

Hi Pierre,

No problem, let me know when you have something in. I can't be sure all
I mentioned is all that's missing. It's all I got so far.
But since I can't get our end going. I can't really give you a
comprehensive list of what's exactly missing. Hopefully this is all and
it will work fine after your changes.

Thanks for doing this,

C.