[Numpy-discussion] [IT] Weekend outage complete

Peter Wang pwang at enthought.com
Mon May 5 05:44:23 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

The downtime took a little longer than expected (perhaps that is to be
expected?), but everything should be back up and running now.  Mail,
web, SVN, and Trac for scipy.org and enthought.com are all
functional.  The mail server is working through some backlogged mail
but that should clear up in a few hours.

Thanks again for your patience during this upgrade process.  We're in
much better shape now to continue improving our network without
causing such intrusive outages in the future.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

On behalf of the IT crew,
Thanks,
Peter