[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy/SciPy Documentation Marathon 2008

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Tue May 20 09:25:56 EDT 2008

Hi Alan

Yes, the one discussed in this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sphinx-dev/browse_thread/thread/ef74352b9f196002/0e257bc8c116f73f

I've only had to make one change so far, to parse '*' as in 'A^*'
(patch attached).  Unfortunately, the author chose incomprehensible
variable names like 'mo', 'mi', and 'mn', so I'm not sure I fixed it
the right way.

I'd be very glad if these directives became part of docutils -- I'd be
glad if you could monitor that situation for us.

Regards
Stéfan