[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy/SciPy Documentation Marathon 2008

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed May 21 03:40:41 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 2:27 AM, Rob Hetland <hetland at tamu.edu> wrote:

> Should we add a general discussion section to the Wiki?

Discussion should happen here on the mailing list instead of the wiki.
But please, let's not rehash discussions which have already happened
(like this one). They simply have no way of coming to a conclusion and
cannot improve matters enough to justify the effort expended on the
discussion.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."