[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy/SciPy Documentation Marathon 2008

LB berthe.loic at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:33:31 EDT 2008

This is really a great news, and it seems very promising according to
the first pages of the Wiki that I've seen.

It's perhaps not the right place to say this, but I was wondering what
you would thinking about adding labels or category to the descriptions
of each function ? I think It would really help newcomers to search
around the 400 functions of numpy if they could use some labels to
precise theirs thoughts.

Until now, the most efficient why of finding the numpy  function that
fits my needds what to search after some words in the numpy example
list page. This was not always very fast and labels like "array
creation", "shape manipulation",    "index operation",
"arithmetic", ...etc, could simplify this kind of search.

 --
LB