[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot errors.

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Sat May 24 02:25:26 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Charles R Harris
> <charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The python 2.6 buildbots are showing 5 failures that are being hidden by
>> valgrind.
>
> They seem to have fixed themselves,  they were probably related to the API
> addition I made, then moved. However, it is a bad thing that the errors were
> covered up by Valgrind and not reported.

I didn't understand what you meant by this yesterday, but I see what
you are talking about now:
http://buildbot.scipy.org/builders/Linux_x86_64_Fedora/builds/486/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio
http://buildbot.scipy.org/builders/Linux_x86_Fedora_Py2.6/builds/461/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio

You said they fixed themselves, but the failures are in the most
recent buildbot reports.  This is the only thing I am concerned about
before branching, so hopefully someone can look at this and let me
know whether the failures are indeed fixed.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley