[Numpy-discussion] site.cfg and libraries in several folders

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:18:48 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm still trying to get the MKL to work with Numpy, but I've tried the
latest MKL (10.1) and ran into a problem.
With the MKL, I have to link against mkl, guide and iomp5. The problem
is that the two last libraries are not in the MKL anymore, but only in
the compiler folder. I have thus two folders to put in library_dirs.
My issue is that python setup.py config searches for mkl, guide and
iomp5 in only one folder at a time, when it should look into the two
folders in library_dirs.

Is tehre something I'm missing ?

Matthieu
--