[Numpy-discussion] ANN: I wrote some Numpy + SWIG + MinGW simple examples

Rob Clewley rob.clewley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:27:31 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Egor Zindy <ezindy at gmail.com> wrote:
> To get my head round the numpy.i interface for SWIG, I wrote some simple
> examples and documented them as much as possible. The result is here:

Awesome. That will be very helpful to me, and I'm sure to others too.
I know some don't seem to consider SWIG so useful these days, but I
rely on it a lot, and it does its job pretty well. Apart from some of
the details concerning windows paths and mingw, it looks like your
information is equally useful for non-windows SWIG usage too. I'll put
up some links to it in due course, FWIW.

Thanks,
Rob