[Numpy-discussion] can't build numpy 1.2.0 under python 2.6 (windows-amd64) using VS9

Hanni Ali hanni.ali at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 12:54:54 EST 2008

Hi All,

I have reached the point where I really need to get some sort of
optimised/accelerated BLAS/LAPACK for windows 64 so have been trying a few
different things out to see whether I can get anything usable, today i
stumbled across this:

http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/index.html

Has anyone used this before, I plan on seeing where it takes me in the
morning, so I will report back if i get it working with numpy.

Regards,

Hanni